I am happy to announce that we have winners for our fine arts contest that was announced last fall. Thank you so much to all those who entered. I loved seeing the creativity. WELL DONE! About the the winning entries ... I'm a little surprised that they all happen to be photographs. I was pulling for a great limerick but alas, none entered. Maybe next time we will have to specifically hold a limerick contest if that's what I really want. Ha ha.

The winning entries had on average double the number of peer votes on Facebook as the others. I think these guys waged a massive campaign with their buddies to get the vote out. Of course, it also helps that they are still in high school and have a large social network.

In THIRD place,
Anthony Bermudez with "Check One" 
and a $75 prize:

In SECOND place,
Daniel Lam with "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Unsafe" 
and a $125 prize: 

In FIRST place,
Barjinder Singh with "Safe Driving State of Mind" 
and a $250 prize:

Post a Comment

 
Top