I am an Army Veteran, and I started my New York limousine service back in year 2001. I have encountered other veterans who served our nation honorably and am pleased to learn that we have similiar experiences.
There is nothing more entertaining, when we meet one another and wediscuss something other than Limousines, Corporate clients, marketing, Cash flows.
For me, it is timing out from the limousine industry, and a refresher to discuss Physical Training (PT), as we are getting older.
My most recent encounter was at the Limo Digest Show in Atlantic City- Limousine operator based in Florida who was in the Marines. He was telling me about his receding hairline being affected by the Kevlar (Helmet).I  laughed, telling him for the reasons I always made sure I had the foam insert band inside my kevlar.
In year 2002, I met Mr. Stephen Spencer Sr. from London Town Cars. He asked me to visit him at his Long Island City Office after I informed him about my London Cab FX4R 1967 available to clients and affiliates.
I went to his office, examining his desk with London Cab models in his office, US Flag, and pictures from his years in service. He told me he started his company with importing London taxis after returning from US Navy. Wow! I never knew there were more veterans, and I was happy to learn about a successfull limousine operator who was an honorable veteran. Thumbs up to veterans.
Now I am wondering, how many Limousine Veteran Owned Small Businesses exist with US?

Perhaps we need a Veteran Limousine Association! VLA.

I would like to learn more about other veterans small, mid and large sized who are within the Limousine industry.
I thank the current service members who are away from their families during the holiday season. Thank you for every service members sacrfifices.
Rick Goondall
109th Quartermaster Co/ 258th Field Artillery

City Sedans & Limousines Transportation
New York Limousine Service Company

Post a Comment

 
Top