We are happy to affiliate ourselves with London Town Cars of New York. London Town Cars was started by Mr Stephen Spencer with a few London Cabs in New York in 1959.

I met Mr. Spencer as I first purchased my 1967 London Cab and modified it with modern amenities to serve New Yorkers a feel of vintage chauffeured car for wedding hire. We forst met in about year 2003, and I remember his office was decked out as Westminster UK, with British novelties from double decker bus model, London Taxi models, and the London novelties.

Over the years, I was absent from the chauffeured limousine business.

I am happy to say that we have become an affiliate of this fine chauffeured drive limousine company in New York. Shall they need us or shall we need their help, it is an honor to be aligned with a service provider who does a fine job.

We look forward to a long term relationship by delivering precision chauffeured limousine services in New York City.

CSL TRANSPORTATION

http://www.limousine-rental.net

Post a Comment

 
Top