Today I will be highlighting LIMOUSINEworks of Custom Wood in Deer Park Long Island New York. First I would like to introduce Bobby and Frankie, who are natives of Long Island New York. They have been working with coach builders since 1984. Bobby and Frankie have done limousine interiors for Gaines & Dilingers, Empire Coach, and other coach builders. They also work with limousine fleets and small operators by upgrading vehicle interiors.

Custom Wood redoing Interior on a vintage car
Custom Wood is not limited to any vehicle type, whether upgrading a limousine, van, race car, classic car, motor coach or whatever your imagination. Custom Wood can certainly transform your vehicle into a spectacular modern limousine. They are unlike some build companies who have cheap inexperienced outsources or cheap in house labor, who conduct minimal oversight. They are actually building it themselves. Yes, Bobby and Frankie�s outstanding results are driven because they are personally involved in the build process and have years of build experience. All work is started and completed at Custom Woods facility at 55C Brook Avenue, Deer Park, NY, 11729.

 
I have had a great results on all of my vehicles. Custom Wood has performed work on my stretch limousines, vans and as well as a vintage London cab. Let me show you some my vehicles they have worked on. I wanted a UNIQUE vintage chauffeuredLondon Cab with all modern amenities.
 1967 London taxi Rental in New York City by CSL Transportation
 1967 London taxi Rental in New York City by CSL Transportation
Bobby and Frankie listened to my needs in the initial consultation. They made some great suggestions and so I scheduled vehicle for an appointment. I was given a written estimate, and I left vehicle with a deposit to return back upon work completion. About three weeks later, I had one of the most unique and spectacular looking vintage London cab for my clientele in New YorkCity. Here are some images.

??
modern amenities in 1967 London Taxi.
 1967 London taxi Rental in New York City by CSL Transportation
Hackney Carriage Rate Card section removed and placed a mini Bar
I also find them very helpful in updating limousines and party buses. LIMOUSINE operators are always worried about being up to date with vehicles within the industry. Since, Stretch limousines only differ in interior design every couple years, and difficulty in buying a stretch limousine every couple of years is a hassle. I upgraded my stretch limousine interiors and went far and beyond to even creating my own designs. After having a few drinks at the whiskey bar in Manhattan New York city I decide to update giving it a unique wood premium look. I even labeled it the CSL whiskey edition. I had my own company logo carved into the bar. Bobby and Frankie once again were given the task resembling the interior of Whiskey Bar in this stretch limousine. I can only say that every client we serviced had the best experience in our Whiskey Edition stretch limousine.

?
whiskey edition stretch limousine in New York by CSL Transportation
120 inch stretch Limousine "Whiskey Edition"

???
whiskey edition stretch limousine in New York by CSL Transportation
mahogany wood bar in Whiskey Limousine by CSL

?
whiskey edition stretch limousine in New York by CSL Transportation
unique MODERN overhead diamond shaped mirror

?
whiskey edition stretch limousine in New York by CSL Transportation
CSL logo carved in Bar  of Whiskey Edition Limousine
Recently I have upgraded the rear armrest on the Cadillac DTS sedan.
I was unhappy with the factory armrest, which opens and a plastic cup holder flips out. In my opinion the factory Cadillac DTS armrest resembles more of a $.99 store look. So I decided to have an armrest made from wood, containing two bottle holders, a cut out for tissues and a cut out for mints and candy.
Bobby and Frankie understood my vision over the phone, and scheduled me in for an appointment.
Frankie informed me that they can do the job however they can also give it a little more ambiance with some lighting. I returned back in a week for my custom arm rest. I sent pictures to Mr. Steven Spencer of London Town cars and even he liked the rear armrest on this Cadillac.
"Stasso Exceutive" Cadillac DTS by CSL Transportation
Custom wood understands the limousine operators Vision and can bring that vision to reality. They are reasonably priced and the turnaround Time to completion is Excellent.
The reason that they can complete the task in a timely fashion is because they have pre-cut templates for the bars, cup holders, and stock of Fiber Optic, LED lighting, light boxes, Electrical wiring, power inverters, LCD screens , And as well as a leather vinyl and carpeting. They can even make any unique designs for limousines, Vans, Party Buses.

pre cut limousine bar templates @ Custom Wood Inc

Pre cut Partition templates for limousines

completing the CSL Stasso Executive Cadillac DTS
Given all the years of terrific results and experience with Custom Wood, I wanted to share this information with other limousine fleet and operators of Sedan, vans stretchlimousines and buses.
Any LIMOUSINE operator who owns a nice stretch limousine, van or bus and require upgrades, I highly recommend visiting Custom Wood in Deer Park Long Island New York
Anyone who wishes in upgrading their limousines can discuss their needs with Bobby or Frankie at
631-667-4227
Or send them an email at customwood1@optonline.net

CSL TRANSPORTATION-1st Class Chauffeured Transportation in New York City, Los Angeles

Post a Comment

 
Top