PLEASE do not do any business with this bait and switch Limousine company operating in multiple names as PLATINUM COACH or Fantasy Limousine.
*** all affiliates who read this, please check this company's online reviews before doing any business with Felix or Marina.********
This is my dispute as written below to credit card company.

I am initiating a dispute for poor quality of service for the following reasons, Merchant employed bait and switch tactic, overcharged for service, is unwillingness to resolve matter in good faith.

Platinum Coach Limousine engaged in bait and switch by agreeing verbally and in writing to provide me a bus which would seat 50 passengers. Telephone calls were made by myself to Felix 3 times to ensure we were booking a 50 seating passenger bus, and he ensured me that we were reserving a 50 passenger bus.

This reservation was booked and confirmed as a 50 seating passenger bus (bus type A on p10 attachment). The confirmed reservation specify 50 passenger bus which were emailed to Felix of Platinum Coach Limousine (p1 attachment). Felix from Platinum Coach Limousine reconfirmed a �50 passengers bus� on the credit card authorization form which he emailed me for signature (p2,3 attachment). The charges are clearly on the form for a 9 hour charter for 50 passenger bus service, $3200 + $57 for tolls totaling $3257.00. (p2,p3 attachment)

On the date of service, I personally went to site to pickup a check from my client and observed a smaller type B 40 passenger bus (refer to p11 attachment) In addition, I observed my clients were sitting uncomfortably as squeezed up against one another in the back of bus. I met up with his driver to ensure he was aware of trip details and that all monies were paid out to Felix of Platinum Coach Limousine. I called up Felix of Platinum Coach Limousine to inquire about the smaller bus, and he failed to answer his telephone, and failed to return my messages on the date of service.

The 40 passenger type bus he provided clearly is available for hire in New York ranging between $275-300. I have been charged $355pr hour for a 50passenger bus and end up getting a  smaller 40 passenger bus .

On January 9th 2013, I received an email from the end user referencing about the bus service. The clients did not get a 50 passenger bus as agreed.(pp8.9 attachment).Immediately I called Felix at Platinum Coach Limousine.


Felix, and Marina were and are unwilling to resolve this matter in good faith. Felix of Platinum Coach Limousine refused to admit that he sent a smaller bus, by making a contradictory statement � I sent you a 35-48 passenger bus, I can send you my registration�. In addition, I asked him, �well, why is your driver soliciting additional monies?� Felix stated that the the passengers are lieing, and that he pays his drivers $50.00 an hour and they do not need to solicit any additional tips/monies from passengers. I asked Felix that he should read my clients email, which I forwarded to him. I called back at the same telephone number in ten minutes to review the E mail with Felix, in order to resolve matter in good faith. Marina answered the phone, who acknowledged receipt of email, and informed me that Felix is not present. She asked me how she could help me . I told her that the bus used for the job was a smaller bus and price charges adjustments are required as a remedy. Her response was that the bus sent for the job was a 42 passenger bus, passengers tend to lie that I should forget about everything. I informed her that I was physically present on date of service at site, and I witnessed the smaller 30-40passnger bus, not the agreed 50 passenger bus. In addition, I informed her that I witnessed the 39 passengers seated uncomfortably rubbing against one another. Marina responded ridiculously stating that the fact is the interior of bus is cold and for that reason passengers were rubbing up against one another. Once again, I asked that her to adjust the price to the actual bus service received (40passenger bus) because this was a clear bait and switch. Her response was that there is no remedy, and there is nothing that I can do because I have signed the credit card merchant transaction receipt.



I am requesting a charge back against this merchant because of all the reasons mentioned. In addition, I am requesting that Visa, Master Card and American Express review his merchant's account for unethical business practices. I have attached additional other reviews by others who had similar bad experiences from Felix and Marina at Platinum Coach Limousine (pp12-15 attachment). I believe such unethical business practices are risky to consumers, and businesses need to adhere to professional business ethics owing and operating any type of business.

Thank you for reading this letter, and feel free to reach me at 646.812.8948 from 11AM-16:00 hours and on Saturdays and Sundays between 13:00 hours to 21:00 hours.


Sincerely
Rick Goondall
CSL Transportation
www.limousine-rental.net




Post a Comment

 
Top